A series of guidance notes have been developed by GFDRR, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the European Union (EU) along with partners. Each Note provides practical guidance for local and national government officials and key decision makers involved in disaster recovery planning and operations on a key theme or sector. Other local and national stakeholders, including civil society organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and private sector entities, may also benefit from the notes.
There are finalized notes on the sectors transport, health, and education and the cross-cutting theme of gender. These are available on the GFDRR Recovery Hub.
We want your Feedback
New drafts have been developed for four new sectors/cross-cutting themes, and we want to hear from you on what technical insights, practical advice, and case studies would support these products by 28 May. Please send your feedback to Alice Mortlock at email@example.com.
Attached are draft guidance notes (or outline) for:
• Communication in Disaster Recovery (led by the World Bank)
• Community Participation in Disaster Recovery (led by UNDP)
• Manufacturing Sector Recovery Guidance Note (led by the World Bank)
• Social Protection in Disaster Recovery (led by the World Bank)
• Private Sector Participation in Disaster Recovery and Mitigation