The 10th Consultative Group (CG) meeting of the Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR) Co-Chaired by the World Bank and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) was held on May 9, 2011 at Geneva, Switzerland.
The CG took place a day before the Plenary Session of the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction and the World Reconstruction Conference May 10-13, in Geneva, Switzerland. Please see the Agenda with links to all background documents (Annexes).
The focus of this half-day Consultative Group meeting was on results. GFDRR presented at this meeting its analysis on measuring the impacts of its work in mainstreaming disaster risk reduction and climate adaptation in disaster-prone developing countries. While major findings and recommendations of results evaluation of the impact of GFDRR-assisted programs were presented in the Annex-B of the CG background documents, the full report can be referred for a complete overview of process and methodology adopted in examining the evidence of impact in priority countries.
The presentations made during the meeting are available here:
- Update on actions since 9th CG by Saroj Kumar Jha, GFDRR Program Manager
- Evidence of GFDRR Impact in Priority Countries (3-part presentation) by Michel Matera, Track-II Team Leader & Ayaz Parvez, Results Management Specialist
- World Reconstruction Conference (WRC) by Christoph Pusch, WRC Team Leader & GFDRR Dy. Manager
- GFDRR Civil Society Partnership by Saroj Kumar Jha, GFDRR Program Manager
- GFDRR Resource Management & Mobilization by Saroj Kumar Jha, GFDRR Program Manager